Thursday, June 27, 2013

Day 9: The day I broke my internet Pt.1

So my internet was out for several days which means that four posts get to be made in one day, luckily for me, but unluckily for you (or maybe that should be reversed?) I didn't do much in Animal Crossing as I was attempting to troubleshoot and get my internet off the ground. The entire endeavour was fairly pathetic and mostly boils down to me pleading to the internet gods to favour me and grant me the boon of even the most basic of internet connections.

Another mortal has lost his ability to utilize the web of nets? Once I have successfully navigated this box of mystery I shall bestow upon him a copy of Netzero and a 56k modem.

So if for some reason who bother coming back here everyday here's what I did several days ago!



It was late by the time I had a chance to play, to late to get a chance to hit up any of the towns shops of talk to any of the morning residents. Suffice to say I was a tad disappointed and even had very little in the way of a willingness to actual get any meaningful play out of it. I guess I wound up being somewhat lucky that on the day I lost my will to play Animal Crossing I downloaded Reggie Fils Aime's house and instantly went stir crazy about checking it out. Naturally I marked his home down as one of the HHS's permanent features.


His house is pretty big. I assume he's fully upgraded his home.

His foyer is full of every single Nintendo themed item, you know the ones, the ones from the fortune cookies. Naturally you can't buy them like you could normal furniture in an HHS house but I really enjoyed just getting the opportunity to see all the items.


Reggie definitely has style, his wreck room is pretty well put together.


This is Reggies modesty room.


Some sort of Japanese themed room? I'm not well versed in anything Japanese so I didn't really know how to feel about the room itself and kind of left as quickly as I entered.


Wait. Is this another wreck room? Reggie. Reggie, please. You can't have two wreck rooms, it defeats the purpose of having one in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment