Thursday, June 27, 2013

Day 11: The Day I Broke my Internet Pt.3

Let the records show that I am no quitter. I may be dashingly handsome but I am not and never will be a quitter. How are those two things related? They aren't. It needed to be stated that I am dashingly handsome so I just took the opportunity to mention it.


So when I first turned my game on it was sunny as all get out, and I only had time to run to the able sisters before I had to shut everything down.


I've been waiting for the moment I'd gain access to the QR Machine. An ocean of designs are now mine to peruse! Also Sable is adorable.

So after gaining access to the QR machine I turned my game off, later on I came back to this...

I mean... besides Queenie. It suddenly became overcast! Just when I hoped I could get a nice sunny day the chances of my parade being rained on increases 70%.


At the office Isabelle forces me once again to attend a commemoration ceremony. All I want is a secretary that doesn't force me to do things. I mean, why would anyone want to commemorate a campsite? Its just a plot of dirt with a fence. Commorating it is like giving a perfect score to the kid who skipped school and missed his final exam. It hasn't done anything or had anything done to it that merits any sort of real celebration beyond acknowledging that it now exists. If anything we should save celebrations until after we have our first visitor that way when we celebrate it will be because the damned space proved itself useful!

Sigh...

"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place It will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me or nobody is going to hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much can you take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!" *


Well at least its over now.

 I wanted to do some impulse buying but I guess the Nook's are busy remodelling. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment