Saturday, June 22, 2013

Day 7: Never Ending Day

Man. I can't believe that the bridge construction project isn't paid for yet. I put so much damn money into it to soften it up for the residents of the town. Well hopefully everyone will be more charitable what with it being the Summer Solstice and everything.


Well... I guess a gain of 20,000 bells is decent enough. Then again maybe the residents of this town just don't care enough.


A new resident moved in, her name is Queenie. I don't like her.

To honor the solstice of summer I decided to ease drop on conversations and I liked what I was hearing.







Melba is my new bro. I'll have to send her a letter and a handsome gift to prove how awesome I think she is.
 

 I'm starting to worry about Isabelle. She might be one of those "special needs" dogs and I don't know if our town has the budget to accommodate bubble-wrapping all the trees. Well she at least taught me that for some weird reason the sun never sets on the Summer Solstice, makes me worried about whether or not the Fire Nation might attack.

Yah gurl, you know I is fine. You see dees' eyes and think "Dang! He one fine ass motherfuckin' sun." Then I give dem' the D.



I'm pretty sure wars have been fought over this question and I don't quite know what stance to take. Maybe its a trick question meant to guage my ability to be an unbiased or impartial Mayor, and maybe Camofrog is a prophet who exists to spread the word of Mac and his Cheese. I... I can't help it.

I'm pretty sure he's telling me to cleanse the nonbelievers from this town by cannibalizing them. Camofrog is a pretty fucked up dude.
 

 With hardly any help from the townsfolk I've met the goal so this bridge can finally be built. Now I will no longer have to walk all the way to the other side of town to cross over. Will the other residents benefit from this? Probably not seeing as they are all fairly close to the other bridge but as Mayor I deserve a personal bridge that makes my life easier.


Oh. I also have a Metroid now. I don't know how safe it is to leave it unguarded in my house like this but it's containment unit makes for a good beverage cooler so I won't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment