Thursday, June 27, 2013

Day 12: The one where I admit that I like dinosaurs









I should fire you on the spot. But I know I'd have done the same thing if I were in your position.


Got some new duds at the Able Sisters, its Lupin the III's Jacket and Tie from his Green Jacket days.

I also popped into the newly remodeled "T&T Mart". It has a very 7Eleven feel to it, minus the terrible food.


I also completed my first dinosaur! The mofuckin' Spinosaurus! What's a Spinosaurus you ask?
Its this badass. The Spinosaurus is to date the largest carnivorous dinosaur and for some reason has some sort of fin on its back. Contrary to what Jurassic park would make you believe it did not live during the Jurassic Period but rather during the Cretaceous Period. Its entirely possible that it may have even interacted with other super predators like the Giganotosaurus and had bitching tailgating parties and keggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment