Thursday, June 27, 2013

Day 10: The Day I Broke my Internet Pt.2

So like I said in the previous post, my internet was broken for several days and I spent the entire time desperately trying to fix it. It honestly made me realize how terrible it is to be dependent on one thing for your livelyhood.


I may not have had time to get anything done yesterday but I'll be damned if I let another day slip by!


Labelle? Seriously. You guys honestly want that to be your brand name. I don't mind fronting for you guys, but... damn. You guys may not be making the best financial decision by going with that.

Flattery will get you everywhere. Especially in my town.


Tourists will soon flood my town and buy Mike Action Figures and Towels now that this Campsite can finally be built.


No comments:

Post a Comment